See below for the essential information
This is Puruvesi SwimRun
Puruvesi SwimRun 17.6.2023
- Event Centre and organiser: Matkailutila Naaranlahti, Kesälahdentie 1614, Hiukkajoki. Contact: email@example.com and +358 50 5440103.
- Event programme:
- Registration either on Friday evening or Saturday morning
- 9:45: Event info for participants
- 10:00 Start
- Services in a nutshell: Start/finish, parking and other services (sauna, dining, possibility to accommodate) are in one spot, on a local farm (Matkailutila Naaranlahti) in Finnish countryside, close to town Savonlinna. Swim sections in Lake Puruvesi, famous for its clear water. On foot, the route is located on the mainland.
- Cute (74 €): 12 km (of which 3 km swimming).
- 1 person team Lake Seal Mono (99 €): 24 km (5 km swimming).
- 2 person team Lake Seal Duo (220 €/team): 24 km (5 km swimming).
- Route map as a separate PDF document (the route is the same as in 2022). The longest swim section in all categories 650 m.
- The entry fee includes:
- A printed route map to be taken with you on the route
- Timekeeping and results
- Right to use parking, dressing, sanitary and washing facilities at the competition centre as well as dry toilets in Petrinsaari Island on the route
- Services of the service points along the route
- Traditional fish soup after the race
- Bib (to be returned after the race)
- Obligatory sales taxes
- Registration: By Fri 16 June latest by registration in the online shop
- Rules: See rules in a separate document.
- Accommodation: You can book accommodation at the event centre Matkailutila Naaranlahti. Possibility for accommodation in rooms (single/double rooms) or holiday houses. For available options contact firstname.lastname@example.org.